- Origlite will replace or repair defective products within seven working days upon our approved inspection of returned product(s).
- If replacement or repair is not available, we will credit buyer’s account, or provide cash refund.
- Origlite will cover shipping cost for return of defective product(s) to our Shenzhen office, and will be responsible for shipment of replacement products from our China factory to buyer’s address.
- Origlite will not reimburse or pay for unexpected costs or expenses, including without limitation labor or other costs associated with removal or reinstallation of the product, even if it is ultimately deemed to be defective.
- Product that has been modified by the user.
- Product is not installed or maintained according to manual or specification accompanied.
- Product is subject to unusual physical or electrical stress, misuse, or negligence.
- Product is non-defective, or product defect is not related to functionality of Origlite product, including third-party
- Other damages caused after receipt of product by client.
3. Return Procedure
To obtain approval of product return to Origlite, client needs to follow our return procedures as below.
- To complete "Defective Return Form", or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain "Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number", "Authorized Shipping Account Number" and a shipping address label of Origlite Return Center.
- To indicate clearly the above "Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number" and "Authorized Shipping Account Number" on a tag attached on the return product, and dispatch the product to the stated shipping address.